|General Information:||Temporary transfer to study specific subjects/fields.
Visitor/Free Mover students will get a certificate of their academic progress, in case they take any exams, or an attendance certificate. However, the scores obtained as a visitor student won´t have official validity in Spain.
- Academic year and First semester (September 2022 - February 2023): CLOSED
- Second semester (February 2023 - June 2023): from 22th September to 10th November 2022
- Official Registration for accepted students:
- Academic year or First semester: CLOSED
- Second semester: from 26th January to 16th February 2023
|How to apply:||online|
The online enrollment required to upload the following supporting documents:
- Original and a copy of passport/identity card/residence permit of the person concerned.
- Transcript of records and/or University Degree
- Requiered Specific documentation by the Faculty or Centre (if any)
- Applicants for master subjects: admission letter issued by the master coordinator
- Gratuity proposal, issued by the International Relations Office at UCM for those students who enroll under an agreement between the UCM and their university of origin.
Use the following tutorial
to obtain more support, +info
|Requirements:||International students are free to register as visiting students in any of our Grade´s courses but there are some exceptions:|
|Administration Office:||Sección de Estudiantes Visitantes|