|Deadlines:||ADMISSION 2020-2021 |
Applicants with EvAU (university entrance examination), professional training studies or equivalent and graduates: from 1 to 22 July 2020.
EU international students or countries with an agreement and Non-EU international students: from 1 to 24 (until 14:00h) July 2020.
- Applicants for bachelor degrees with specific exams: from 1 to 13 July 2020.
|Where to apply:|
Once the application online is finished, you will receive an e-mail with the steps to follow. The process doesn't end until you submit the supporting documentation.
- The procedure will be carried out on the internet (see Remarks below). NOT AVAILABLE YET.
- Application online for Mature students over 25, 40 and 45. NOT AVAILABLE YET
- The mandatory documents must be uploaded.
Common to all access groups:
Specific documents that are needed depending on the admissions group:
*Non-EU students who don't take the university entrance exams but have the requirements, can apply for admission in the September (extraordinary) call:
- Accreditation/recognition of the school leaving certificate to the Spanish "título de bachiller" by the Spanish Ministry (not worth being processed).
- Copy of ID
- Verification of their Spanish level (B2 required) issued by UNED
- Priority is given to those who have passed the entrance examination. In fact, places will be awarded only if there were vacancies in the bachelor degrees requested once completed the admission procedures. Most bachelor degrees have no places in extraordinary call.
|Results and Claims:|
Applicants may check the results at the UCM webpage.
Successful students will access the admissions letter through "consulta de resultados", where the activation code will be found.
Claims will be handed in at the University in which the specific degree is offered either by post or in person. For UCM degrees:
Vicerrectorado de Estudiantes (opposite Ciudad Universitaria tube station)
Avda. Complutense, s/n
28040 - Madrid
Unsuccessful applicants who followed the steps for the UCM waiting list must not submit any claim form.
Results will be notified to the person concerned by mail.
Calls will be released whenever there is availability of places.
Managing rules of the waiting lists
State universities at Madrid (Universidad de Alcalá, Universidad Autónoma, Universidad Carlos III, Universidad Complutense, Universidad Politécnica and Universidad Rey Juan Carlos) are considered a single district, therefore only one application form must be filled out with the degrees options chosen by the applicant according to his preference order.
- For the application process 2020/21 (both July and September) the specific stage passed at 2019 and 2020 will be valid.
|Administration Office:||Sección de Admisión|