ORDINARY ADMISSION PERIOD:
Applicants with EvAU (university entrance examination), professional training studies or equivalent and graduates: from June 10th to July 2nd 2021.
EU international students or countries with an agreement and Non-EU international students: from June 10th to July 5th 2021 (until 14:00h).
- Applicants for bachelor degrees with specific exams: from 10th to 23rd June 2021.
EXTRAORDINARY ADMISSION PERIOD:
- All the options: from 23rd to 30th July 2021. ONLY for bachelor degrees with available places.
|Where to apply:|
Once the application online is finished, you will receive an e-mail with the steps to follow.
- The procedure will be carried out on the internet (see Remarks below).
- Application online for Mature students over 25, 40 and 45.
- The mandatory documents must be uploaded.
Common to all access groups:
Specific documents that are needed depending on the admissions group:
*Non-EU students who don't take the university entrance exams but have the requirements, can apply for admission in the September (extraordinary) call:
- Accreditation/recognition of the school leaving certificate to the Spanish "título de bachiller" by the Spanish Ministry (not worth being processed).
- Copy of ID
- Verification of their Spanish level (B2 required) issued by UNED
- Priority is given to those who have passed the entrance examination. In fact, places will be awarded only if there were vacancies in the bachelor degrees requested once completed the admission procedures. Most bachelor degrees have no places in extraordinary call.
|Results and Claims:|
Ordinary Admisson Period:
Results: 16th July 2021
- Claims: 16, 19 and 20 July 2021
Extraordinary Admission Period:
Applicants may check the results at the UCM webpage.
Successful students will access the admissions letter through "consulta de resultados", where the activation code will be found.
Claims will be handed in at the University in which the specific degree is offered either by post or in person. For UCM degrees:
Vicerrectorado de Estudiantes (opposite Ciudad Universitaria tube station)
Avda. Complutense, s/n
28040 - Madrid
Unsuccessful applicants who followed the steps for the UCM waiting list must not submit any claim form.
Results will be notified to the person concerned by mail.
Admission Calls will be released whenever there is availability of places.
Managerial procedure of the admission waiting lists
State universities at Madrid (Universidad de Alcalá, Universidad Autónoma, Universidad Carlos III, Universidad Complutense, Universidad Politécnica and Universidad Rey Juan Carlos) are considered a single district, therefore only one application form must be filled out with the degrees options chosen by the applicant according to his preference order.
- For the application process 2021/22 (both ordinary and extraordinary calls) the specific stage passed at 2020 and 2021 will be valid.
|Administration Office:||Sección de Admisión|