- Students who have completed secondary education (High School diploma) or higher level vocational training studies (Professional Training diploma) from the European Union member states or countries with a bilateral agreement on university access with Spain (Andorra, China, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland), as long as they have fulfilled the university entrance requirements in their countries of origin.
- Students with European Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate.
- For the previous steps: browse the UNEDasiss website
- For the admission process at the Complutense University 2021-2022:
- Ordinary call: June 10th to July 2nd, until 14:00 2021 on the website, except bachelor degrees with a specific entrance exam:
- Extraordinary call: July, from the 23rd to the 30th 2021 on the website: only for bachelor degrees with available places after the ordinary call. Most bachelor degrees have no places in this second call.
|How to apply:|
|Requirements:||Previous steps to the admission process at the Complutense University. Request the following services from UNEDassis:
If you wish to begin undergraduate studies at the Complutense University of Madrid in the 2021/2022 academic year, you must apply during the ordinary admission period (June) since most of the programs do not offer places in the extraordinary admission period.
This admission procedure will continue to apply to students from the UK education system in 2021 (access to the 2021/2022 academic year)
NOTICE: Please check the website for any changes.
|Administration Office:||Sección de Admisión|