- EU students or students from countries with a bilateral agreement with Spain (European high school, International Baccalaureate and students belonging to education system of countries such as Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, China and Andorra).
- No "homologación" of their high school diploma, Professional Training diploma or any others are required providing the entry requirements for university have been satisfied in their home countries.
- For the previous steps: browse the UNEDasiss website
- For the admission process at the Complutense University 2019-2020:
- June, from 10. to July 8., 2019 at the website, except bachelor degrees with a specific entrance exam:
- June 10. to 21., 2019 at the website.
- July, from 19. to 26. July, 2019 at website: only for bachelor degrees with available places after June call. Most bachelor degrees have no places in this second call.
|How to apply:|
|Requirements:||Previous steps to the admission process at the Complutense University:
- Citizens of non-Spanish speaking countries must hand in a B1 level certificate of Spanish language. Exceptions:
- Specific Competency Exams(PCE) are in Spanish.
- Teaching is also carried out entirely in Spanish, though there are five degrees with a group in English: Computer Engineering, Psychology, Economics, and Business Administration and Management. But if there aren't vacancies in the English group the student will be asigned to one of the other groups taught in Spanish.
|Administration Office:||Sección de Admisión|