- EU students or students from countries with a bilateral agreement with Spain (European high school, International Baccalaureate and students belonging to education systems of countries such as Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, China and Andorra).
- No "homologación" of their high school diploma, Professional Training diploma or any others are required providing the entry requirements for university have been satisfied in their home countries.
- For the previous steps: browse the UNEDasiss website
- For the admission process at the Complutense University 2020-2021:
- July, from from 1 to 24 until 14:00 2020 on the website, except bachelor degrees with a specific entrance exam:
- September, from 14 to 21 2020 on the website: only for bachelor degrees with available places after the July call. Most bachelor degrees have no places in this second call.
|How to apply:|
|Requirements:||Previous steps to the admission process at the Complutense University. Ask at UNEDassis for these services:
- Verification of your Spanish level (a B2 level is required). Exceptions:
|Administration Office:||Sección de Admisión|